Larrys Plumbing LLC
3536 George Washington Memorial Hwy ,
Posted September 09, 2021
About Residential Plumbing Technician
Larrys Plumbing LLCGloucester, VA, USA Full Time Plumbing
Compensation: Benefits available, Commissions
If you are someone passionate about your work, looking for a long-term career, not just a paycheck; good benefits, a place to call home/family, Larry's Plumbing LLC is the place for you.
Larry's Plumbing LLC, one of the fastest-growing Plumbing Companies in the Peninsula area, is looking for a dedicated, motivated and skilled professional Residential Service Tech looking for year-round work from a company that promotes advancement and constant training to keep up with the rapidly evolving industry.
This is a full-time position with benefits and a competitive Plumber salary. We supply all techs a cell phone, service vehicle, and power tools. We also offer continued training opportunities. Come join our growing team!
- Install, troubleshoot, and maintain all types of plumbing systems including plumbing fixtures, drainage systems, water heaters, and other service equipment
- Prepare quotes / cost estimates and educate homeowners on their options
- Maintain inventories, supply requests, and work orders
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Work independently without much supervision but always as a TEAM
- Keep job-site clean and vehicle neat and organized
- Ensure job-site cleanliness
- Other duties as assigned
This is a 40-hour a week job with possible overtime. In addition, all technicians serve one weekend a month on-call.
Job Skills & Qualifications
Current driver’s license and clean driving record
Plumbing experience ( three to five years) under the direction of a licensed plumber.
On the job training or experience
We are proud to offer competitive benefits and salaries for our employees
- Paid Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Paid Paid Time Off
- Use of company tools and vehicle
- Commissions on large sales
- Tool purchase program
- Career growth opportunities
How to apply
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter. In the cover letter, please answer the following questions in individual paragraphs:
- Describe a particularly challenging assignment and how you fixed it
- How would you make sure a customer is satisfied?
- What is your favorite part about working in the Plumbing industry?
Equal opportunity employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.