Marky Marks Heating & Cooling LLC,
14975 Riverdale Rd Brighton, Colorado
Posted July 09, 2021
About Residential HVAC Installer
Marky Marks Heating & Cooling LLC,Brighton, CO, USA Full Time Heating & Air Conditioning
Compensation: 24.00 USD
HVAC Installer Job Description:
We have an immediate opening for an experienced HVAC Installer to install, maintain, and repair our client’s HVAC systems. As an HVAC Installer, you will travel to our client’s properties, inspect their current equipment, find defects in their device, and perform the required repairs or maintenance routines. The HVAC Installer must be skilled in cleaning, adjusting, and repairing systems. You will inspect and ensure that new systems work efficiently.
To be a successful HVAC Installer, you will need excellent organizational and problem-solving skills and be respectful. Your essential duty is to provide professional guidance and advice for clients to choose the most acceptable air quality system to satisfy their requirements. Customer satisfaction, safety, and comfort should be your highest priority for success in this role.
HVAC Installer Duties & Responsibilities:
- Inspect the effectiveness and safety of current customers HVAC system
- Installing, maintaining, and repairing customers ventilation, air conditioning systems, and equipment
- Diagnosing HVAC systems for electrical and mechanical defects.
- Cleaning, adjusting, and repairing systems, and performing warranty services
- Maintaining a detailed inventory of all HVAC equipment and resources.
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Participate in all technical training
- Complying with service standards, work instructions, and customers’ requirements
- Ability to work after hours, over weekends, and on public holidays with short or no notice.
HVAC Installer Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED, or suitable equivalently
- Valid driver’s license
- Vocational, training, or apprenticeship of an HVAC program
- Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration, and heating
- Ability to work in confined spaces
- Reliable and self-motivated
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work after hours, over weekends, and on public holidays with short or no notice