Posted January 24, 2022
About Maintenance Technician/Handyman WILL TRAIN
Just Screw It®Castle Rock, Colorado Full Time Handyman
Compensation: 17.00 - 30.00 USD
JUST SCREW IT® INC is looking for the right fit for our awesome team of service technicians!
Willing to train the right person 🛠 (paid training!)
We are a local handyman and property maintenance company who is in need of multiple new hires! Our technicians run multiple service calls each day and we can customize them to your area. We have employees that live and work from Boulder to Aurora to Colorado Springs and everywhere in between.
Service Calls include: 👨🏻🔧
- Drywall repair and painting
- Carpentry – Fences, Decks, Framing
- Fixing basic plumbing like clogs, flappers, flushing mechanisms, toilets, sinks, drains, faucets, filters, etc.
- Basic electrical such as changing lightbulbs, ballasts, fixtures, outlets, switches, etc.
- Fix minor flooring issues with carpeting, tile, VCT, transitions, etc.
- General repairs and labor duties, hanging frames, moving furniture, etc.
- Installing blinds, TV mounts
- Fixing doors, cabinets, hinges, handles, simple woodwork, etc.
- Must have a knowledge, skill and ability to perform a variety of general maintenance tasks OR the willingness and desire to learn
- You MUST have your own reliable transportation (truck or van).
- High School degree or GED
- Candidates must be legally to work in the US and be over 18 years of age.
- Candidates must have a clean and valid driver's license and clean background.
- Must have cell phone with data plan and camera (to receive work orders)
Our Company offers good wages, benefits and opportunities to include:
- Health benefits (optional)
- Paid Vacations after 1 year of continuous employment
- Free uniforms
- Performance based bonuses
- 401K (optional)
- Gas and vehicle monthly allowance
- Advancement opportunities
- NOT 1099 *you will receive a paycheck bi-weekly
- $17-$30 hourly depending on experience and tools
- Fun culture & Epic team building experiences! (Axe throwing, Renaissance Festival, Haunted House, and MORE!)
-Paid sick leave
Mon-Fri between 8AM and 5PM. No nights or weekends!