NWA Cooling & Heating
2501 N 4th St Rogers, Arkansas
Posted March 23, 2023
About Lead Installation Technician
NWA Cooling & HeatingRogers, Arkansas Full Time Heating & Air Conditioning
Compensation: Pay is variable and performance based. An average lead can easily make over $70,000 per year.
What’s it like to work for us?
We are a very customer centric and progressive HVAC company. How are we different?
- Training never ends
- Every technician and lead is placed upon a path for NATE certification
- Service technicians are part of the SBE Odyssey program
- We work as a team
- We use the latest in technology for internal and customer communication
- We use the latest tools and technology in the field
- Generous bonus program for service technicians and lead installers
- We consider every installation helper a “lead in training”
- We consider every maintenance tech a “technician in training”
And then we have all the stuff everyone else has…
- Direct Deposit
- Health Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
Lead Installation Technician
This is an senior level installation position. Job duties will include (but not limited to): performing all duties to install residential and light commercial HVAC. These include being able to modify duct, brazing, electrical, and refrigerant charging. In addition you may also be performing routine residential and commercial maintenance, basic warranty service (within the first 30 days of installation), and duct cleaning.
What tools are needed: We expect you to have basic hand tools, refrigerant gauges, electrical meter and cordless tools. We will assist you in purchasing new tools with payroll deduction.
- Valid drivers license
- Must pass background check
- Good personality
- Willingness to learn
- A strong desire to always improve
Pay & Benefits
- Base pay plus bonus
- 50% of health insurance is paid
- Paid training
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Paid paternity leave