NWA Cooling & Heating
2501 N 4th St Rogers, Arkansas
Posted November 05, 2021
About Installation Helper
NWA Cooling & HeatingRogers, Arkansas Full Time Heating & Air Conditioning
Compensation: 12.00 - 16.00 USD
We are looking to hire a detail-oriented HVAC Technician to install, maintain and repair HVAC systems. The HVAC Technician will be skilled in cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems. You will guide and advise the customer to select the most appropriate air quality system to fulfill their requirements. You will be responsible for air quality systems from installation to end-of-life by performing maintenance, warranty and emergency repairs.
HVAC Installer Responsibilities:
- Installing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
- Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers' requirements.
- Assisting lead installer.
HVAC Installer Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED or suitable equivalent.
- 1+ years experience as an HVAC technician, and willingness to continue education in HVAC field.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work after hours, over weekends and on public holidays with short or no notice.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
- Paid holidays and vacation (up to [#] weeks)
- Company supplied tools (Basic hand tools are supplied by employee)
- Career growth opportunities