Echo Air Conditioning, Corp.
2200 NE 12th Ave Wilton Manors, Florida
Posted March 10, 2022
About HVAC/R Service Technician
Echo Air Conditioning, Corp.Wilton Manors, Florida Full Time Heating & Air Conditioning
Compensation: 17.00 - 25.00 USD
If you are someone passionate about your work, looking for a long-term career, not just a paycheck; good benefits, a place to call home/family, Echo Air Conditioning is the place for you.
Echo Air Conditioning, one of the fastest-growing Plumbing, HVAC and Electrical Companies in the Fort Lauderdale area is looking for a dedicated, motivated and skilled professional Residential Service Tech looking for year-round work from a company that promotes advancement and constant training to keep up with the rapidly evolving industry.
Paid Holidays and Paid Vacation
Weekly bonuses, incentives, spiffs based on performance and efficiency
Full Benefits package - Medical/Dental/Life/Vision/STD/LTD Insurance (Company provides contribution toward group health benefits)
Ongoing training, support, and coaching
Clean, daily stocked trucks
Perform skilled technical work in the maintenance, repair, replacement, and installation of heating, air conditioning equipment, controls, and distribution systems.
Essential Technical Skills
Install, troubleshoot and repair heating and air conditioning systems
Troubleshoot malfunctioning heating and air conditioning systems to determine the cause of the malfunction
Perform scheduled maintenance inspections, and adjust, clean and calibrate various systems to assure proper system operations
Repair wiring and electronic components
Replace expansion valves, compressors, motors, coil units, and component parts
Clean refrigerant systems from hermetic burnouts, evacuate and charge systems
Check distribution systems for proper velocity, volume, temperate, pressure, etc.
Determine causes and correct condensation problems
Provide technical assistance with the design of HVAC systems including installation and modifications to existing systems
Prepare and submit requests for supplies and equipment
- Three or more years of progressively responsible experience working with complex HVAC systems and equipment
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written. oral or diagram form
- Customer service attitude with excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record and a minimum of 3 years driving experience.
- Must be able to pass Drug Screening and Background Check
- EPA certification
- Well-groomed and neat appearance
- Service Knowledge of 16+ seer systems and heat pumps