Posted May 09, 2022
About HVAC TECHNICIAN
Affordable Heating and airSanta Cruz, California Full Time Heating & Air Conditioning
Compensation: 58,000.00 - 85,000.00 USD
If you are someone passionate about your work, looking for a long-term career, not just a paycheck; good benefits, a place to call home/family, Affordable Heating & Air is the place for you.
Affordable Heating & Air , one of the fastest-growing HVAC Companies in the Santa Cruz area, We are a family owned and operated business looking for a dedicated, motivated and skilled professional Residential Service Tech looking for year-round work from a company that promotes advancement and constant training to keep up with the rapidly evolving industry.
- Top Pay
- Paid Holidays
- Benefits - Medical Insurance
- Paid Sick days
- Ongoing training, support, and coaching
- Clean Company trucks
Perform skilled residential technical work in the maintenance, repair, replacement, and installation of heating, air conditioning equipment.
Essential Technical Skills
Install, troubleshoot and repair heating and air conditioning systems
Troubleshoot malfunctioning heating and air conditioning systems to determine the cause of the malfunction
Perform scheduled maintenance inspections, and adjust, clean and calibrate various systems to assure proper system operations
Repair wiring and electronic components
Replace expansion valves, compressors, motors, coil units, and component parts
Clean refrigerant systems from hermetic burnouts, evacuate and charge systems
Check distribution systems for proper velocity, volume, temperate, pressure, etc.
Determine causes and correct condensation problems
Provide technical assistance with the design of HVAC systems including installation and modifications to existing systems
Prepare and submit requests for supplies and equipment
- Three or more years of progressively responsible experience working with complex HVAC systems and equipment
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written. oral or diagram form
- Customer service attitude with excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record and a minimum of 3 years driving experience.
- Must be able to pass Drug and Background Check
- EPA certification is a plus
- Well-groomed and neat appearance
- Service Knowledge of Residential heating systems