NWA Cooling & Heating
2501 N 4th St Rogers, Arkansas
Posted March 03, 2023
About HVAC Maintenance Technician
NWA Cooling & HeatingRogers, Arkansas Full Time Heating & Air Conditioning
Compensation: 16.00 - 18.00 USD, See full description on our website.
What’s it like to work for us?
We are a very customer centric and progressive HVAC company. How are we different?
- Training never ends
- Every technician and lead is placed upon a path for NATE certification
- Service technicians are part of the SBE Odyssey program
- We work as a team
- We use the latest in technology for internal and customer communication
- We use the latest tools and technology in the field
- Generous bonus program for service technicians and lead installers
- We consider every installation helper a “lead in training”
- We consider every maintenance tech a “technician in training”
And then we have all the stuff everyone else has…
- Direct Depost
- Health Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
This is an entry level service position. Great for someone coming out of trade school or an installer that wants to switch to a service career. Job duties will include (but not limited to): replacing parts behind service technicians, performing routine residential and commercial maintenance, basic warranty service, and assisting service technicians when help is needed.
What tools are needed: We expect you to have basic hand tools, refrigerant gauges, electrical meter and cordless tools. We will assist you in purchasing new tools with payroll deduction.
- Valid drivers license
- Must pass background check
- Good personality
- Willingness to learn
- A strong desire to always improve
Pay & Benefits
- Hourly but is a path to bonus program
- 50% of health insurance is paid
- Paid training
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Paid paternity leave