Jefferson Heating & Air Inc.
5041 US-68 BUS Maysville, Kentucky
Posted July 12, 2021
About HVAC Lead Service Technician
Jefferson Heating & Air Inc.Maysville, Kentucky Full Time Heating & Air Conditioning
Compensation: 25.00 - 35.00 USD, Healthcare, paid time off, paid Holidays, retirement, and new install bonuses
Jefferson Heating and Air Inc. is a family owned and operated HVAC company specializing in residential and commercial HVAC Install, Repair and Maintenance. We have been in business for 31 years and we enjoy a strong relationship with our repeat and new customers. All technicians are highly valued for their experience and we expect no less than a high value technician. Healthcare, Retirement, and better than annual bonuses create a terrific opportunity for all employees.
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Vacation / Sick Leave / Six Paid Holidays
- Monday - Friday, 7:30am-4:30pm
- In-house Training
- Competent diagnostic, service, and install skills
- 4+ Years of Relevant Experience
- EPA Universal Certification
- Experience with WaterFurnace and other WSHP (Water Source Heat Pump)
- Clean Driving Record
- Clean Criminal Record
What We Look For
- Licensed Journeyman
- Experience with packaged A/C, heat pumps, and ductless mini splits
- Experience with commercial rooftop systems
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Troubleshooting, Repair, & Preventative Maintenance
- Central A/C, Heat Pumps, Ductless Mini-Splits, etc.
- Supervision of Installation
- Nitrogen brazing, vacuuming systems, commissioning new systems to manufacturers specifications
Describe your HVAC/R experience.