Frank Webster Heating and AC LLC
1020 SE 1st St McMinnville, Oregon
Posted November 03, 2021
About HVAC Installers
Frank Webster HeatingMcMinnville, Oregon Full Time Heating & Air Conditioning
Compensation: 15.00 - 35.00 USD, Paid Medical and Dental insurance -Retirement- Paid holidays -Company vehicle and gas card
Identify opportunities for clients to improve their home comfort systems.
Complete all tasks in accordance with service champions quality and safety standards and honor our commitments.
Operate a variety of hand and power tools
Document service performed and recommendations made by completing applicable forms, reports, logs and/or records.
Update job knowledge by being a lifelong student and participating in educational opportunities.
Be kind and encouraging by educating clients on their systems and maintenance requirements.
Maintain existing client relationships by giving remarkable service with strong communication and customer service skills.
Install metal and flex ductwork, venting flues, gas lines, and equipment changeout
- Maintain existing client relationships by giving remarkable service with strong communication and customer service skills.
- Install metal and flex ductwork, venting flues, gas lines, and equipment changeout
- Ability to perform physically demanding tasks on a daily basis.
- Ability to work in hot, cold, wet climates depending on the weather.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to crawl in tight places and climb ladders, work in attics, garages, crawl spaces and on roofs.
- Integrity and ability to promote a positive company image.
- Provide exceptional customer service while on the job site.
- Must be able to follow directions and work independently.
- Results driven in a high-energy environment.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Highschool diploma or GED
- Good driving record and valid Oregon driving license.
The employee frequently works in outside weather conditions, near moving mechanical parts, and on slippery and uneven surfaces. The employee is frequently exposed to wet or humid conditions, fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is frequently loud.
Essential and marginal functions may require physical fitness requirements necessary to perform the job functions with or without accommodation, such as the ability to stand, walk or sit for prolonged periods; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; work at heights of up to 50 feet; and use hands to repetitively finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools or controls. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally over 75 pounds.