Posted July 08, 2021
About Hvac Installer / Helper
The Lakeland Air Conditioning CompanyLakeland, Florida Full Time Heating & Air Conditioning
Compensation: 10.00 - 17.00 USD, additional benefits available
We are looking to hire a detail-oriented HVAC Technician to install, maintain and repair HVAC systems. The HVAC Technician will be skilled in cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems. You will guide and advise the customer to select the most appropriate air quality system to fulfill their requirements. You will be responsible for air quality systems from installation to end-of-life by performing maintenance, warranty and emergency repairs.
HVAC Technician Responsibilities:
- Installing, maintaining and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
- Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
- Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Providing technical direction and on-the-job training.
- Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers' requirements.
- Assisting with customers' queries.
HVAC Technician Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED or suitable equivalent.
- 1+ years experience as an HVAC technician, and willingness to continue education in HVAC field.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration and heating.
- Working knowledge of boiler systems.
- Proficient in balancing air and water treatment systems in line with HVAC protocols.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in reading schematics and work plans.
- Ability to work after hours, over weekends and on public holidays with short or no notice.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
- Paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid holidays and vacation (up to [#] weeks)
- Paid sick time (# of days or weeks)
- Company supplied tools
- Company vehicle and gas card from shop
- Company uniform
- Company tablet
- Career growth opportunities
- Education reimbursement