Posted June 07, 2022
About HVAC Installer
Premier AirBozeman, Montana Full Time Heating & Air Conditioning
Compensation: 30.00 - 40.00 USD, Eligible for medical, dental and vision benefits. Including PTO & Sick Time
We are looking for an experienced HVAC Installer to join our growing family!
The Premier Air Installation Technicians is to install and complete the scope of work on commercial new construction projects with the help of other service techs consistent with the values of Premier Air Heating & Cooling.
The ideal candidate is passionate about quality and holds him/herself and others to a high standard of quality.
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of three – five years of HVAC installation experience. (Commercial/Residential New Construction)
- Valid MT Driver’s License
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, AND OTHER SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS
- Any mechanical based degree or technical program.
- EPA 608 Certification.
Strong decision-making abilities, verbal, and written communication skills
Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
Authority to order materials to complete the scope of the project.
Authority to communicate with the client and other trades on site and initiate change orders for review by the AOR Installation Manager and AOR Project Manager.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Deep understanding of construction means, and methods associated with the renovation and construction of commercial and mixed-use buildings.
- Ability to guide, direct and coordinate multiple employees and able to lead a motivated team in diverse locations.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret financial reports, drawings/blueprints, legal documents as wells as industry/trade periodicals.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Manage projects, raw materials, building processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the efficiency of commercial jobs.
- Respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, suppliers, subcontractors, and Premier Air office staff.
- Daily reporting using ServiceTitan and change order reports (follow-up as needed)
- Reporting Change Orders requests by client requests and complying with Premier Air policies for Change Order response.
- Reporting materials and other training issues to CNC Installation Manager.
- Daily planning of resource assignments to meet goals for the day; and preparing for week.
- Effective communication with on client representative and other subcontractors in a positive, optimistic, and productive communications.
- Read and interpret drawings and materials lists – layout plans
- Detect design defects and flaws and challenge/question Architects and Engineers (as well as PMs) to ensure potential problems are resolved before they occur.
- Ability to create and maintain excellent Client relationships during projects
- Makes sound decision in a timely manner that takes into consideration objectives, risks, implications, costs, values and overall Premier Air strategy.
- Displays strong negotiation skills that produce positive outcomes for all parties.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills to resolve conflict and competing priorities as well as manage diverse personalities.
- Organized individual who is quality and results oriented with the ability to understand and balance all business considerations.
- Maintain confidentiality about Premier Air matters such as price and cost schedules, company finances or any information about Premier Air to competitors and Clients that may be interpreted as unethical, and which can result in immediate termination.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Standing, Walking, Sitting
- Requires interaction with coworkers, clients, or vendors
- Reach with hands and arms
- Climb or balance
- Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Talk or hear
- Taste or smell
- Ability to lift: Up to 50 pounds
- Possible exposure to various chemicals
- Willingness to travel: 70%
This job description represents an overview of the responsibilities for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent a comprehensive list of responsibilities. An associate should perform all duties as assigned by his/her supervisor.
• 3 Day Weekends
• Paid time off
• Paid holidays
• Paid employee medical
• Subsidized Dental, Vision, Life, and other insurances
• Health Savings Account with employer contribution
• IRA retirement plan with 3% employer match
• Competitive base pay with optional overtime and efficiency bonuses
• Paid training and continuing education
• Fast career growth and multiple advancement opportunities
• Full time, year-round work with consistent and reliable direct deposit
• Fully stocked break room with coffee, breakfast, lunch, snacks, and more!
• Monday - Thursday 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM (Friday optional overtime when needed)
***Flexible scheduling available***
COMPANY CORE VALUES:
Focus on growth - At Premier Air, our team is always innovating and looking for new ways to serve our clients.
Heart centered service - We are committed to serving our clients and each other with a heart of service.
Strive for excellence - Our goal is to be the best and continually improve.
Servant leadership - We aspire to lead as servant leaders and focus on leaving by example in everything we do.
Problem-solving - We are committed to finding solutions to alleviate any issues which arise in our day-to-day work.
Passion and positivity - We strive to maintain a positive attitude in every situation and attack our daily routines with passion.
Veterans, transitioning active-duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
Premier is an equal opportunity employer and a tobacco/drug-free workplace.