Posted December 18, 2021
About HVAC Installation Tech
Global International Heating And Cooling CoHillsboro, Oregon Full Time Heating & Air Conditioning
Compensation: 50,000.00 USD
Global International is looking for an entry level HVAC Service Technician to join our team.
- Identify opportunities for clients to improve their home comfort systems.
- Complete all tasks in accordance with service champions quality and safety standards and honor our commitments.
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools to inspect repair, and conduct maintenance on furnaces, condensers and compressors.
- Document service performed and recommendations made by completing applicable forms, reports, logs and/or records.
- Update job knowledge by being a lifelong student and participating in educational opportunities.
- Be kind and encouraging by educating clients on their systems and maintenance requirements.
- Maintain existing client relationships by giving remarkable service with strong communication and customer service skills.
- Drive top performance by completing routine maintenance on residential heating and air conditioning systems.
- Ability to perform physically demanding tasks on a daily basis.
- Ability to work in hot, cold, wet climates depending on the weather.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to crawl in tight places and climb ladders, work in attics, garages, crawl spaces and on roofs.
- Integrity and ability to promote a positive company image.
- Provide exceptional customer service while on the job site.
- Must be able to follow directions and work independently.
- Results driven in a high-energy environment.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Paid Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Company supplied tools
- Company vehicle and gas card from shop
- Company uniform
- Company tablet
- Career growth opportunities
- Education reimbursement
- A FUN FAMILY working environment