Posted May 13, 2022
About HVAC Apprentice
Premier AirBozeman, Montana Full Time Heating & Air Conditioning
Compensation: 19.00 - 23.00 USD
Get your ducts in a row and start building your future today! Have you considered learning a trade but don’t know where to start? Challenge your mind and capabilities and learn numerous skills, in and outside of HVAC.
We are currently searching for multiple HVAC Apprentices to join our ambitious team. Work alongside an experienced lead on residential and/or commercial new construction HVAC installs and learn something new every day! Work with your hands, see your creations come to life, and be proud of what you produced.
The sky's the limit with multiple career advancement opportunities!
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Basic tool knowledge
• Punctuality and reliability
• Maintain a clean working environment
• Be comfortable working indoors, outdoors, in crawl spaces, on rooftops
• Motivated self-starter
• Dedication to growth
• Must be able to communicate and follow directions
• Ability to utilize technology in the field
• Clean driving record
• Ability to lift 75 lbs.
• 3 Day Weekends
• Paid time off, Paid holidays
• Paid employee medical
• Subsidized Dental, Vision, Life, and other insurances
• Health Savings Account with employer contribution
• IRA retirement plan with 3% employer match
• Competitive base pay with optional overtime and efficiency bonuses
• Paid training and continuing education
• Fast career growth and multiple advancement opportunities
• Full time, year-round work with consistent and reliable direct deposit
• Fully stocked break room with coffee, breakfast, lunch, snacks, and more!
HOURS**:*******Flexible scheduling available*****
• Monday - Thursday 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
COMPANY CORE VALUES:
Focus on growth - At Premier Air, our team is always innovating and looking for new ways to serve our clients.
Heart centered service - We are committed to serving our clients and each other with a heart of service.
Strive for excellence - Our goal is to be the best and continually improve.
Servant leadership - We aspire to lead as servant leaders and focus on leaving by example in everything we do. Problem-solving - We are committed to finding solutions to alleviate any issues which arise in our day-to-day work.
Passion and positivity - We strive to maintain a positive attitude in every situation and attack our daily routines with passion.
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
Premier is an equal opportunity employer and a tobacco/drug-free workplace.