Posted August 18, 2021
About Experienced Handyman
Bee's Contracting & RemodelingBurlington, Connecticut Part Time Handyman
Compensation: 30.00 - 45.00 USD, Commission on upsells and new jobs.
Part/Full Time Experienced Handyman
Bee’s remodeling and contracting is expanding!! We are a husband and wife team that works directly with homeowners to help nock tasks of their home repair list. Being handy is just second nature to us and the ability to extend our craft to others, offering the satisfaction of a finished job and peace of mind is rewarding.
Our mission is to change how homeowners feel about contractors. We strive to be on time, transparent, and overly communicative. We are process driven and truly believe that by creating a relationship with our clients where they know what to expect and when to expect it they will always be happy with the outcome.
The opportunity we have available is for an experienced craftsmen (or woman) who shares the same vision of customer satisfaction and quality of work that we do. The craftsman (or woman) selected to be a part of our growing team will:
- Care about your craft and always hold quality first
- Be customer centric and be comfortable working with and building relationships with clients
- Be innovative! We all know that there are no guarantees to what’s behind a wall or under a floor, you need to be crafty and think on your feet to solve problems that arise.
- Be able to
- Show up and be on time!!
- Lift a minimum of 50 lbs
- Problem solve... We are fix or repair and not always replace.
- Run a circular saw
- Drywall repairs
- Install tile
- Complete finish carpentry work
- Change a faucet and sink
- Paint interior walls
- Change a lightbulb
- Be able to follow through on a promise, if you say you will do something, do it.
- Be detail obsessed
To be given special consideration if you are any of the following there is no doubt you will peak our interest:
- A woman
- A veteran
- A licensed plumber
- A licensed electrician
- A framer
- A seasoned former contractor
What can you expect in return:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Commission on upselling and new business
- Freedom to bring your side gigs in and make more money
- Future potential for full time employment
Our goal at Bee’s is to be the leading handyman and contracting company in the state of Connecticut. We know that in a sea of contractors and construction companies this is not an easy feat however, putting the experience first, maintaining quality and communication, we have no doubt we can accomplish this with a great team and family of craftsman and women.