Keen Restaurant Services Inc.
5 Adamson St N Halton Hills, Ontario
Posted August 10, 2021
About Certified Refrigeration Technician
Keen Restaurant Services Inc.Ontario, Canada Full Time Appliances
Compensation: 75.00 - 105.00 CAD
We require a licensed 313A refrigeration mechanic:
*Having a valid G2 Gas License is an STRONG asset
Our Company is currently seeking a technician that is looking for a satisfying job in and around the GTA. We have many loyal customers and are busy year round. _Applicant should be located within the GTA, as we often commit to same day service.
_As a member of the team, you'd be responsible for performing maintenance and repairs of refrigeration equipment. This position conducts scheduled/preventative and emergency/unscheduled repairs and maintenance to restaurant equipment at the customer’s location and keeps accurate records of performed duties, materials and time through the work order and tablet system. Additionally, is responsible for maintaining an accurate inventory of materials and supplies as issued by the parts department.
• Strong attention to detail to complete tasks safely.
• Agility to perform work at heights using a work elevated platform or other acceptable device.
• Physically able to maneuver by crouching, bending, twisting, pushing, pulling and lift weighted equipment/objects.
• G2 TSSA licensed – an asset
• ODP Ticket
• Commercial experience – an asset
• Certified Refrigeration Mechanic – 313A – required
• Valid G Class driver’s license, clean driver’s
• Fall arrest/ ladder training, WHMIS training – an asset
• First Aid training – an asset
• Basic criminal record check – required
• Refrigeration Mechanic Experience.
• Advanced skills in troubleshooting electrical devices.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Strong analytical skills to be thorough and accurate with attention to detail
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Proficiency in using electronic devices
• Excellent time management and prioritization skills with multitasking ability
• Sound decision making skills
• Strong work ethic, reliable and professional integrity
Wage based on experience.