1679 E. 28th St Signal Hill, California
Posted August 17, 2021
About Carpet Cleaning Technician
Rug'it CleaningSignal Hill, California Part Time Carpet Cleaning
Compensation: 15.00 - 24.00 USD, Compensation depends on experience.
Rug’it Cleaning is a family-owned, award winning carpet, stone and rug cleaning company. We serve Long Beach and surrounding areas in Los Angeles County and northern Orange County. Our core value is to be of service to our three C's: Customers, Community and City. We pride ourselves in our employee-centric work environment and devotion to providing the best service to our customers. We are looking for an experienced carpet cleaner and/or an individual interested in learning the trade to join our team!
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers
- Assist lead technician on residential and commercial job assignments such as carpet, stone, upholstery, tile and grout and area rug cleaning.
- Effectively perform all cleaning and services the company offers
- Travel to different homes and businesses throughout the day to respond to customer concerns in order to clean, restore or replace flooring.
- Inspect, diagnose and support lead technician onsite, as needed
- Conduct daily basic performance checks on specialized tools and equipment to ensure proper cleaning and maintenance
- Maintain work vehicles cleaning agents/solutions stocked and clean.
- Utilize Customer Relationship Management software to maintain up-to-date customer invoicing and contact information
- Complete work orders and perform other electronic communications as required.
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Work independently without much supervision but always as a TEAM
- Keep jobsite clean and vehicles neat and organized
- Ensure job-site, warehouse and office cleanliness
- Other onsite or office duties as assigned
Environmental Conditions: The employee frequently works in mostly indoor environments but exposed to outside weather conditions, also coming in contact with computers, mechanical parts, and slippery and uneven surfaces. The noise level in the work environment is frequently loud.
Physical Conditions: Essential and marginal functions may require physical fitness requirements necessary to perform the job functions with or without accommodation, such as the ability to stand, walk or sit for prolonged periods; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and use hands to operate and handle objects, tools, and machines. The employee may frequently lift and/or move furniture weighing up to 25 lbs.