DC Appliance Service LLC
2310 N Henderson Ave Dallas, Texas
Posted July 09, 2021
About Appliance Service Technician
DC Appliance Service LLCDallas, Texas Full Time Appliances
Compensation: 15.00 - 22.00 USD
Appliance Service Technician - We offer service vehicle, paid time off, and health insurance.
We are a growing appliance service company based in Dallas, Texas that offers its technicians a service vehicle to park at home & gas card, paid time off for holidays & earned vacation, health insurance, and app-based routing (from home).
The Company: DC Appliance Service LLC is a family-owned, local business and is known for the great experience we provide our customers and employees alike.
- Our vision is to be the best appliance service experience. Being the best means providing clear communication, honest opinions, quality guaranteed repairs, and a safe environment, so we can form positive lasting impressions while extending the life of appliances.
The Position: We’re looking for an appliance service technician. The pay range we’re offering is $15.00 - $22.00 per hour (based on skills & experience).
- Service vehicle
- Gas card
- Dispatch from home
- App-based routing
- Digital service tickets
- Uniform shirts
- Paid weekly
- Overtime pay
- Paid time off (holiday & earned-vacation)
- Health insurance
- Performance-based monthly bonus opportunity
- Supply your own tools
- Supply your own mobile phone
- Good driving record
- Previous experience in appliance service *experience with sealed systems a plus*
- Must pass a background check and drug test
- Ability to handle physical workload; lift up to 100 pounds occasionally
- Service/repair of residential appliances: washers, dryers, refrigerators, ice makers, ovens, microwaves, ranges, range hoods, cooktops, dishwashers, trash compactors experience with sealed systems a plus*
- Perform routine preventative maintenance on residential appliances
- Communicate professionally with customers
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Research and order parts needed to repair residential appliances
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive pay
- Great benefits
- Supportive environment
- Be part of a growing company striving to provide the best experience for employees and customers.
In order to keep employees and customers as safe as possible, we are following CDC recommendations, including wearing masks, gloves, using sanitizing wipes, as well as requesting customers help technicians practice social distancing while in their home.