Posted May 12, 2021
About Service tech or resi installer
Signature Heating and Air, incCentennial, CO Full Time Full Time
Compensation: $45000.0 annually
Tips and bonuses also given throughout the year
If you are someone passionate about your work, looking for a long-term career, not just a paycheck; good benefits, a place to call home/family, Signature Heating and Air is the place for you.
Signature Heating and Air , one of the fastest-growing , HVAC Companies in the Aurora/Centennial area, named one of the best hvac companies on Nextdoor, is looking for a dedicated, motivated and skilled professional Residential Service Tech looking for year-round work from a company that promotes advancement and constant training to keep up with the rapidly evolving industry.
- Top Pay
- Paid Holidays and Paid Vacation
- Weekly bonuses, incentives, spiffs based on performance and efficiency
- Full Benefits package - Medical/Dental/Life Insurance (Company provides contribution toward group health benefits)
- 401(k) Company match
- Ongoing training, support, and coaching
- Clean, daily stocked trucks
Perform skilled technical work in the maintenance, repair, replacement, and installation of heating, air conditioning equipment, controls, and distribution systems.
Essential Technical Skills
- Install, troubleshoot and repair heating and air conditioning systems
- Troubleshoot malfunctioning heating and air conditioning systems to determine the cause of the malfunction
- Perform scheduled maintenance inspections, and adjust, clean and calibrate various systems to assure proper system operations
- Repair wiring and electronic components
- Replace expansion valves, compressors, motors, coil units, and component parts
- Clean refrigerant systems from hermetic burnouts, evacuate and charge systems
- Check distribution systems for proper velocity, volume, temperate, pressure, etc.
- Determine causes and correct condensation problems
- Provide technical assistance with the design of HVAC systems including installation and modifications to existing systems
- Prepare and submit requests for supplies and equipment
- Three or more years of progressively responsible experience working with complex HVAC systems and equipment
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written. oral or diagram form
- Customer service attitude with excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record and a minimum of 3 years driving experience.
- Must be able to pass Drug Screening and Background Check
- EPA certification and be registered with the State of Texas
- Well-groomed and neat appearance
- Service Knowledge of 16+ seer systems and heat pumps