Position Purpose (Summary)
The function of this position is:
- Service, repair, and/or propose replacement of warm air furnaces, air conditioners, duct distribution systems, boilers, water heaters, related piping and electrical.
- To service and startup equipment and adjust to the manufacturers and job specifications.
- To troubleshoot, adapt, and resolve/repair all issues that arise that would keep the equipment from functioning properly.
- Communicate to the consumer on the proper operation and owner’s maintenance of the installed equipment. Answer related questions as to operation, features, and functions to the homeowner.
- Perform required documentation for each call, recording recommendations, repairs, accurate readings, and observations. Have client sign necessary paper work and collect payments as directed.
HVAC Residential Service Technician Responsibilities/Duties/Functions/Tasks
- Customer service orientated.
- Must have a good working knowledge of our products and services being offered. This may require additional study and training both on and off site.
- Establish goals and objectives as they relate to the position, along with a plan of action to attain or exceed set goals.
- Regularly review and monitor progress against goals and seek assistance as needed.
- Communicate effectively with associates, superiors, vendors, and customers.
- Ask and obtain customer referral’s and web recommendations
- Possess superior interpersonal skills.
- Should be able to read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, and specifications.
- Must be able to accurately list/order materials and supplies.
- Must be able to work under time constraints, budgetary limits, and pressures.
- Efficiently manage his/her time and schedules.
- Must be capable of understanding client needs, and favorably influence their decision.
- Constantly be learning through training from suppliers, trade shows, seminars, independent study, and other employees.
- Maintain clean, neat, and professional appearance.
- Work and drive safely and can recognize and avoid dangerous situations.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
We are committed to excellence and professionalism
· Competitive Wages
· Medical, Dental, Vision and Supplemental Insurance available
· PTO (Vacation & Additional sick time - PAID)
· Paid Holidays (6)
Check us out, visit our website, Career’s Page, and reach out to us.
*We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all inquiries are kept confidential.
To apply for: HVAC Residential Service Technician@ CABS Heating and Air Conditioning