Posted April 02, 2021
About Entry Level HVAC Technician
Pruitt Mechanical ServicesGodfrey, IL, USA Full Time Full Time
Compensation: $ annually
At Pruitt Mechanical Services, we're looking to hire a detail-oriented HVAC Technician to install, maintain and repair HVAC systems. The HVAC Technician will be skilled in cleaning, adjusting, and repairing systems.
HVAC Technician Responsibilities:
● Installing, maintaining, and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
● Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
● Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
● Cleaning, adjusting, and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
● Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
● Providing technical direction and on-the-job training.
● Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
● Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
● Complying with service standards, work instructions, and customers' requirements.
● Assisting with customers' queries.
HVAC Technician Requirements:
● High school diploma, GED, or suitable equivalent.
● 1+ years experience as an HVAC technician, and willingness to continue education in the HVAC field.
● Valid driver’s license.
● Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration, and heating.
● Working knowledge of boiler systems.
● Proficient in balancing air and water treatment systems in line with HVAC protocols.
● Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
● Proficient in reading schematics and work plans.
● Ability to work after hours, over weekends, and on public holidays with short or no notice.
● Ability to work in confined spaces.
Benefits: Please ask!