Posted May 04, 2021
About HVAC Service Technician/Installer
Comfort Hounds Heating & CoolingRaleigh, NC, USA Full Time Full Time
Compensation: $20.0 hourly
Expand Your Career With The Opportunity For Future Growth And Advancement!
We Are Growing!
Are you looking to take your HVAC career to the next level?
Are you looking to work for a company that values people first?
Are you looking to work for a company where hard work does not go unnoticed?
Do you take pride in a job well done and have a knack for providing excellent customer service?
Comfort Hounds Heating & Cooling is seeking an HVAC Service Technician / Installation Technician to maintain, diagnose, repair, and install heating and cooling systems for our growing company.
- Perform scheduled maintenance on HVAC systems.
- Startup and analyze HVAC systems.
- Troubleshoot and repair HVAC systems.
- HVAC installs/change-outs.
- Fill out detailed work orders of services and tasks performed at locations.
- Physical ability to lift at least 50lbs and perform typical tasks associated with servicing and installing heating and air conditioning systems.
- Possess great customer service and communication skills. Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience.
- Ability to read and understand equipment installation manuals and blueprints.
- Possess a working knowledge of residential and light commercial equipment.
- Working knowledge of refrigeration mechanical, and electrical components as they pertain to HVAC.
- Residential and light commercial experience
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Ability to pass a drug screening and background check.
Compensation is based on experience with additional compensation opportunities
We are looking for a Technician / Installer with working experience preferred in the HVAC industry. We are looking for a great attitude with a willingness to learn and adapt to this ever-changing industry. The culture within our company is very important to us. We are looking for someone who wants to grow their career and advance within the company. We are also open-minded and realize some jobs will only be temporary as some of you have bigger goals and dreams down the road and we would enjoy helping you with achieving those goals while you're here as well and with that transparency is key from you and us as well. This isn't a company where you can fake it, so if you are someone looking to do the bare minimum and collect a check, this will not be a very long-lasting position for you. However, if you are good at what you do, have a willingness to be part of a team, enhance your skills with ongoing training, and strive to take your career to the next level, then please reach out to us.
The sky is the limit here if you really want it!
Thank you for considering Comfort Hounds Heating & Cooling as your next employer, we look forward to meeting you and having you onboard should you meet all qualifications.